Friday, September 16, 2011

In Sickness and In Health: This may be graphic for some readers...

So I have always enjoyed good health. I have never had major health issues or the need to go under the knife. I didn't even have wisdom teeth that needed pulling! As we have been facing the challenge of expanding our family, I have had the unfortunate experience of seeing the inside of an operating room. F.Y.I. IT'S NOT AT ALL LIKE GREYS ANATOMY! Anyway, I don't recommend it at all. While the nurses and doctors were very kind and did everything they could to make me comfortable, I can't say I will ever look forward to it again. AND nobody told me that the regular BM's I've had all my life would come screeching to a sudden halt and that for the first time I would experience the inability to go number 2! Sorry that's gross, but I am feeling quite empathetic towards those of you out there who are plagued by constipation. It is an extremely unpleasant feeling! Anyway, I'm doing much better after some deliciously greasy chinese food, a bottle of Dasani water and a good walk around West Edmonton Mall. Thankyou Oriental Express!! That's all for tonight folks!

2 comments: