Thursday, September 29, 2011

happy new year for me

Teachers get to celebrate a new year twice as much as anyone else!! I feel as though this post is the same every September! ha ha. Oh well, here it goes:
My class is amazing. I have great kids, great parents (which, believe it or not, play a HUGE roll in the atmosphere of a classroom!)  and work with some pretty incredible people!! I love my job and that's the end of the story.
As for home life, we have finished our fence all 300+ feet of it! What a job it was. I am such a slacker and don't quite have pictures of the finished product yet, but that will come. Brent is loving his job and paycheck!! Me too for that matter (going shopping in Kalispell this weekend to celebrate).
Our puppy Stanley is coming home to live with us this weekend! I am beyond excited about that. He has a house, a water dish and a food bowl. His kennel will be set up on Monday next week. It's going to be great. I hope he is as good here as he is out at my parents.
I am also very excited about a Christmas present I have gotten for Brent! It is so fun!!!!!!!! I know it is early, but alas, when you find the perfect gift it's hard to pass up! As for the rest of you... don't get your hopes up! haha.
Now for the most exciting thing that is happening on the home front for us. We are expecting to loose even more pounds in the coming future. To date Brent has lost 9 and I've lost 5 in 3 weeks. It is slow, but steady and the best part is, it's all natural!! No drops, no drugs, no special diet pills or name brand food. Just healthy portions, healthy snacks, healthy meals. I feel so great. 5 lbs isn't too much, but holy smokes it might as well be 100! I have energy, I don't hate all my clothes and life is good. Look for a new me by next summer. I'm very excited about it all.
Anyway, that's about all for tonight. I have to make a new seating plan for the kids tomorrow. It's time for the monthly switch - the bane of my existance is seating plans! ugh. nighty night world.
Jules

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys are liking Magrath! Taite says she likes you as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - good thing! She's kind of stuck with me for the next 9 months!! :) We love Magrath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie oh how we miss you guys!! Exciting news all around. Now when we finally get around to coming to Southern Alberta Jovie will be thrilled to find your dog too!!

    ReplyDelete