Friday, January 8, 2010

approaching the 100 day mark

This school year has been significantly easier than last year and has been flying by! The old adage is true: Time flies when you are having fun. I am still totally enjoying teaching and the everyday challenges that I come across. I think (hope) the students are learning something as I babble on about this and that. This week they discovered how very easy it is to get me off topic in science. WOW! They are slick little kids.
Anyway, I am also finding it much easier than expected to balance home and work life. Now that I have a home life! Brent and I are having fun making plans for the future and hypothetically spending our 40 million that we are going to win today! House, vacation, early retirement?? just a few options.
Brent's photography business is starting to blossom. We have so much fun taking pictures and making everybody smile. It will prove to be a fun summer business that keeps us out of trouble. Check out his blog http://www.brentgilsonphotography.blogspot.com/
Ok. more spacey thoughts and blurbs to come next time I feel inspired!
Chau amigos.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for blogging Julie!! I'm totally gonna keep checkin up on ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!! sounds like things are going well for you. p.s. my hubby and I argue about rook technique too. lol. Maren

    ReplyDelete